Blog Archive

Nov 25, 2010

Catch me if ye can.




What you can see here is about 2% of the work I am yet about to finish these days. And dayumn, plans are made to be cancelled and stomped upon, that's what I'm aware of, anyway.

So, this is a greek cellist (obviously) living in Germany whom I took some images from (and for). The shooting itself took only about 3 hours in total, and we gained more than 80 good images and variations of images. I pushed him to rule out his 8 favourites which are now to be used by him for contests, concerts and what those musicians are doing all day long (besides practising, practising and some more -guess what- practising).

All done w/ my on-the-road-gear of 3 flashlight, a tiny set of black velvet, stands, clamps and knee paddings. You know, crouching on the dirty floor of music academy halls - 's what I like to do. Since I really enjoyed seeing someone absolutely loving what he is doing, I can only recommend (and go for myself at that one) to get your own lovely lady of life-enriching and fulfilling determination. That sentence was flawed. Excusez mon anglais.

Best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot, hot, hot.