Blog Archive

Jul 19, 2010

Triple Threat, anyone?



Whew, dear reader, did we had a blasting weekend. Ushered by an workloaded week deluxe... and it's going to be encored, I tell you that one. So, five shootings done, but only two 've been finished w/ the postpro and all dat. I'll drop a small preview of one of the quickest shootings right here. It's good ol' John Robinson and Mr. Lewis Parker, curing their hangover / jetlag in the glaring afternoon sun of Berlin.

I do have some more stuff in the pipe, which is to be hold back due to approval from the pictured artists. So, stay smooth, enjoy the summer (int'l even), maybe hop some festivals or just try to catch a chilling breeze in the evening. I am counting the days until I find the time to relax a lil su'in su'in in a night train to Paris.

May I quote Shurik'n: "Je partirai comme un samourai"

Bless.

No comments: