Blog Archive

Jun 27, 2010

...ffffound it on the desk...

Finally finished another design. Handdrawn, to be used for "The Find Mag", printed on a shirt once again. Sorry, another fortnight passed by without having bubbled out another tidbit of uninteresting detail of my daily in and out, up and down of my mind... guess, that's what they call summer recess.

So, what about you? Do you get all too comfy when the temperature's rising? Or do you feel your juices flow and get all wicked wild on whatever you are working on?

Nevertheless, enjoy the fresh air* as long as you can**.

*dusty, stench-wrenched, if you happen to live in a metropolis, poor you...

** and by the way, can anybody tell me, how to get invited to ffffound?

2 comments:

demar ninefive said...

i need more binh t-shirts... some may call it addicted but i call it glorification of glorious designs!
so... is there any fault in what i'm doing?! hell no... never freakin ' ever!

Binh said...

Dear Demar,

unfortunately, this design got sold out immediately. Ok, I admit, only 20 pieces were made, but still... And I assume, my personal copy won't fit you, since it is barely size L...

Nevertheless, rest assured that some new stuff is in process. This time I'm gonna make sure that an 3XL will be reserved only for YE!

Lve all the way down to Lower Saxony!